Disclaimer and Affiliate Disclosure
- All the information on this website – https://moneykeeda.com/ – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
- Moneykeeda.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Moneykeeda.com), is strictly at your own risk.
- Moneykeeda.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
- Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us (click here). Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator.
- The Site does not provide medical or legal or financial advice. The Site is for information purposes only. Viewing the Site, receipt of information contained on the Site, or the transmission of information from or to the Site does not constitute a financial or attorney-client relationship.
- The financial information (Stocks/Mutual Fund/Blogs etc) on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice. Always seek the advice of your financial expert with any questions you may have regarding a investing or finances condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
- The legal information (if any) on the Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice. If you need legal advice for your specific problem, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
- This website or blogs or any website content does not give you buy or sell advice regarding any financial or other instruments. Do your own research before investing or seek professional advice.
—> To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
—>The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Affiliate Links Disclosure
Disclosure: Some of the links in website are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I may earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
YouTube Channel Disclamer
- This video is not a recommendation to buy/sell or hold stocks, mutual funds or any related or unrelated products.
- This video is made for education or informational and entertainment purpose only.
- Always remember that Past returns are not guarantee of future returns.
- It is preferrable to take advice from SEBI registered advisor before investing.
- Always do your own research before investing.
- Data shown in video is usually accurate or approximate or may show significant deviation.
- Do not take investment decisions based on content shown in video or this channel or related websites.
- Channel will not be responsible for any harm of any kind.
- Trading and investment are subjected to market risk.
- All companies, stocks, brands, trademarks, product or services mentioned in the video/channel are properties of their respective companies.
- This YouTube channel (Multibaggers) or its members or moneykeeda.in or moneykeeda.com and its authors will not be responsible for any loss or implication arising out of any decision taken by viewers after watching this video. By accessing or viewing this video, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this “Disclaimer”.
- We are not SEBI registered and we don’t give investment advice of any kind.